A platform for improving culture grounded in free text
1. GROUNDBREAKING TECHNOLOGY
2. APPLIED THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
3. ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS FROM EXPERIENCED ADVISORS
ONCE YOU TRY TEXT, YOU’LL HAVE NO REGRETS
THE TRADITIONAL SURVEY
Traditionally, engagement and culture surveys ask mostly Likert scale questions— questions on a 1 to 5 point scale about how much employees agree with different statements.
MEASURING EMPOWERMENT: 1-TO-5 POINT SCALE APPROACH
|Question||Total Favorable |
|Versus Last |
|54. I am empowered to make the decisions needed to do my job well.||77||+1||-2|
3 IN 5 SPEAK FAVORABLY
Percentage of respondents citing empowerment
- Empowerment is one of the biggest pain points employees bring up, out of hundreds of topics
- When employees talk about empowerment negatively, they frequently bring up management
looking “over their shoulder” and being “second guessed”. Terms like “breathe down neck” and
“hover over” are used unusually frequently.
- Empowerment is a major pain point restraining agility. The other is bureaucracy.
WHAT ARE SOME ADVANTAGES OF FREE TEXT?
READ YOUR COMPANY’S CULTURE BOOK
Data We Work With
TODOS LOS IDIOMAS
The CultureX platform works with over 100 languages, and employees from all over the world use it.
WORKING WITH CULTUREX
TYPICAL GOALS OF ENGAGEMENT
(incuding specific values, like agility or diversity)
Build Employee Brand
M&A Fit Assessment
Get in touch